This article explains how to check that status and what each status means.
You’ll see a status both before your ad or extension is approved and after it’s been reviewed.
Before review, your ad will have one of these statuses:
- Eligible: The ad is still being reviewed. Note, however:
- If you see this status for asset-based ads (for example, responsive ads or app campaign ads), it means that some combination of your assets has been approved and may be running.
- If you see this status for Video ads, it means the video has been reviewed for and approved to run in some contexts.
- Under review: The ad is still being reviewed and can't show until it's been approved.
After review, your ad can run if it has one of these statuses:
- Approved: The ad complies with the Google Ads policies, so it can be shown to all audiences.
- Approved (limited): The ad can run, but not in all situations because of policy restrictions, such as trademark use or gambling-related content.
Note: Some ads may temporarily not serve if they are under investigation for policy compliance.
- Approved (limited all locations): The ad can’t run in your targeted locations because of policy restrictions and targeting settings. The ad can run, however, to people interested in your targeted locations.
- Serving: The video ad is approved to appear on YouTube.
After review, your extension can run if it has one of these statuses:
- Approved: The extension complies with the Google Ads policies, so it can be shown to all audiences.
- Approved (limited): The extension can run, but not in all situations because of policy restrictions such as trademark use or gambling-related content.
After review, your ad can't run if it has one of these statuses:
- Disapproved: The ad cannot run because its content or its destination violates Google Ads policy.
Not related to ad approval, your ad might have another status such as Paused, Ended, and Pending.
Our Training: Work At Home Secrets | Super Affiliate System | Platinum Mentorship
John Crestani: Youtube | Instagram | Twitter / X | Twitch | Discord | Facebook | Linkedin | Wellfound | Crunchbase | Amazon
As Seen In: Forbes | Business Insider | AOL Finance | Home Business Mag | Palisadian Post | NowThis News